Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sleeping & Spring

The little boy above has slept in his big boy bed WITHOUT his carseat for 2 straight nights! We are so excited. We knew it would be a little slow at first but he is doing a lot better than we were expecting. And he is soooo excited to see us in the mornings when we go in to get him.

The picture above was taken this morning. We are on our way to look for some shoes for Easter. I wanted to share this picture because we went last week to get some spring and summer clothes and the shorts are 9 months and the shirt is 12 months. They are a little big but by summer, they should fit perfectly. Also, if I had a dime for everytime someone said to us "he doesn't miss a meal, does he?", I would have his college paid for! OK, really? I called the doctor yesterday to make sure we are not feeding him too much. Nurse Jan said to feed him as much as he will eat and start feeding him what we are eating. I guess once he starts scooting and crawling, all that "baby fat" will go away. The little rolls and fat cheeks don't bother us.....it's just more for us to kiss!

2 comments:

  1. I love the top picture! Silly people always want to put their 2 cents in. I'm not sure where Caroline gets her petite size from cause most of my nieces and nephews were off the charts when they were babies. They have all grown up to be healthy happy kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete