Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello {2013}


An entire year has passed now since I went on a blog-strike.  I am not sure why I stopped blogging but it pains me a great deal to know that so many memories have passed that I might or might not ever remember.  I will not remember little sayings, or details, or even the dates of said memories....ugh!  The guilt is only making  this transition back into blogging worse :(  However, guilt does NOT rule my life and I choose to live each day for that day and that day only.  Period.  So, I will blog for today and if the mood strikes me, I will "back-blog".

So, hello 2013!  At the Veselka house we are healthy, happy and trying to make our day-to-day life fun and full of memories that will last a lifetime :)  2013 will {hopefully} be known as the year that we became:

STRONGER
HEALTHIER
JOYFUL
And more like CHRIST!!!

I hope that your new year is off to a great start!  And even though we are 16 days into January and we don't drink, let's toast to an amazing year!  

XOXO,
Carey

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back, friend :) I love your words, your perspective, and your boys :) Thanks for sharing your life with me... I feel so lucky to be sharing "the world of threes" with you!

    ReplyDelete