Sunday, January 16, 2011

And Then There Was Sunday...

Since Bryan was feeling better today, he let me sleep until 10am, took Parker and me to lunch and then we went to the Sci-Tech Discovery Center in Frisco. We had a fun day!

I got 4 pictures at the Sci-Tech Center before the battery in my camera went dead....boo! The center was so fun and there were a lot of things for Parker to do. We will be going back very soon!


Once we got home, Parker and me met Cheryl and Luke at the yogurt shop (again!) so Bryan could nap. The last picture is of the boys being silly. They were laughing so hard because they could see themselves in the base of the table. Silly!


Bryan will be leaving tomorrow for Atlanta so I pray that he is 100% by then and that we all stay well until he returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment