Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Rundown

Our weekend gets three out of five stars....

By Friday, Parker was feeling much better. Bryan still had some cold symptoms but was doing fine as well. We enjoyed breakfast for dinner and got into bed early. About 11pm Bryan woke up not feeling well. We were both up until 6am Saturday morning because he was NOT good. He seriously thought he was dying. He thinks he got food poisoning from lunch (thank goodness it was nothing I cooked!) and from what I've heard from others, he was correct. We were close to making a trip to the ER but luckily I found some Phenergan that seemed to help him. He slept most of the day on Saturday and today he feels a lot better. His stamina and stomach isn't 100% but at least he isn't spending hours in the bathroom!!!

Even though I didn't get much sleep, I still had a little boy to take care of. This is the activity that we did after breakfast (working on fine motor skills):


Parker and I went to the library to get some new books to read and then we went to eat yogurt. This gave Bryan some quiet time to rest. And later that night we did a snowball toss:



No comments:

Post a Comment