Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Day Was SNOW Fun (Part 2)

Let me preface this....I am a little over-zealous with teaching Parker fun stuff. I have spent a lot of hours reading and researching what I can teach Parker at his age. Our first theme is winter and I have come up with some things for us to explore together, Bryan included. Today was our first day and on today's agenda was our first sensory bucket. Most sensory buckets are clear but this is what I could come up with and it worked out just fine. Last night, Bryan and I filled it with cotton balls, packing peanuts, blue pom-poms (and you thought we were done with them...), icicles, snowmen, snowflakes, etc. So, after breakfast, I put the bucket out in the living room and let Parker do his thing (sorry for the no pants pictures):




And after that, Parker wanted Bryan to read him a book:

The fun continues on my next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment