Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year, A New Week.....

....and so far, we've taken down the lights (and as I found out last night, "we" are not suppose to do this until the Epiphany....obviously something that is not widely observed by Protestants)...
....tried some new things....Bryan and I made homemade eggrolls for New Years Day (not the healthiest but who starts their diet on January 1st???)...

.....we've done some reading, alone in our room....


....continued to do some slow cooker meals....the smell of fajitas in the crock pot is filling our house right now....


....and we've tried some new foods....as in snow peas, which none of use were fans of (btw, Parker is giving me this look because he is not sure how to eat his pizza cup since I usually cut it up for him).....

.....more posts from Christmas and NY coming soon. And while the dogs nap on the clean towels and blankets and Parker takes his SECOND nap for the day, I will start drafting "my list" from 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment