Saturday, January 1, 2011

Seeing the Trains & Sites at Northpark

Parker's Secret Santa (Luke) gave him a ticket to go see the trains at Northpark. Since Bryan is a train lover, I wanted him to go with us. So, while Bryan was off for Christmas and NY, we planned our trip. Now, it never goes as planned but we did make it and had a good time. Bryan had never been to Northpark so Parker and I enjoyed showing him around!

First, the trains:

Bryan and Parker spending A LOT of time in the gift shop (Parker is sporting his new train shirt):

Now, over to the ducks and turtles:

Then, over to the "Home Alone" guys (that is what I call them because they move and it reminds me of a scene from Home Alone):

And finally, the water show:

The mall was crazy, we did not get there as early as we wanted to, we ate at the Food Court and not a restaurant and my boy was covered from head to toe in black beans and guac, HOWEVER, our trip was more fun than I expected! P.S. - Bryan has been shopping for more trains since our trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment