Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some Days You Feel Like A......., Some Days You Don't......

I woke up not feeling well and Bryan had already left for work. Our morning was ROUGH! We missed storytime and I fell asleep while Parker was playing....you know I had to feel bad if that happened. I am happy to report that nothing was destroyed and I only had two toys on my face when I woke up. By the afternoon I was feeling a little better and so we went to Target for some medicine and other items.

Here is Parker watching some cartoons right before lunch (note to self: leave him in his pjs until after lunch is over!):

So after lunch and after we changed clothes, this is what I found. Parker got this Mr. Potato Head for Christmas and I love that he got it. He's been working on eyes and ears but sometimes items get placed in, well....

I kinda felt like an arm was coming out of my head today....crazy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment