Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt Playdate

This afternoon after nap we went over to Patty/Caroline's neighborhood park for an Easter Egg Hunt. This is the same park we were at for the Pumpkin Hunting last year. Such a beautiful day to hunt some eggs. Last year Parker was too young to hunt eggs but this year he caught on quickly. After everyone got there and the eggs were hidden, we got down to business: Parker finding his first egg:
He really wanted to examine them and see what was inside:
I think this is a job well done my son:
After a snack and some playtime, we all went to eat dinner together. C-R-A-Z-Y!!! Twelve adults and as many kids crashed Scotty Ps for burgers and fries. We were all stuck again with husbands working late but my husband made it home before bathtime was over. YAY! It's been a crazy busy day with waking late, music class, playtime at the rec center, lunch with Cheryl/Luke, naptime, egg hunt and dinner....I believe my bed is calling me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment