Saturday, April 30, 2011

"I Kick The Ball"

As I sit here typing I can hear Parker over the monitor saying over and over again, "I kick the ball, I kick the ball outside...". So I guess he likes soccer!

We started our first soccer class this morning and it was......WONDERFUL! We have a few little tweaks to make on our end but the soccer part was fun. There are six boys in this class (another little boy is named Parker....what are the odds?) and Coach Luis is very animated and encouraging. There were several drills that the kids did (video following) to try and encourage them to use only their feet and lots of running, of course. Parker is the youngest in the class as most of the kids are at least two. Here are a couple pictures that I got today:

Luke is in the next class so the boys were able to play a little bit before that class started:

No comments:

Post a Comment