Friday, April 1, 2011

Madder Than A Wet Hen!!!

Since this is a family-friendly site I will not tell you how I really feel!!!

There is not much that gets me rattled these day but baseball black-out rules can get my blood boiling instantly! Here I am, my child is napping, my house is clean, my yard is mowed, birthday plans are made, etc., yet I can't watch the Astros' first game of the season. They are on ESPN right NOW but it's blacked-out. MAD!!!

I love baseball. It's my favorite family pastime. My 10th birthday had a baseball theme. I was in the Astros Buddies Club. My first date with Bryan was to an Astros game. WE.LIVE.FOR.BASEBALL. Yet I can't watch it because I live in Dallas. Oh the anger....

Until I calm down, I will share this and explain later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment