Friday, April 8, 2011

Texas Discovery Gardens: THE Fountain

And our third and final stop was THE fountain (it will forever be known as that) in the gardens. Let me give you this play-by-play... "Momma, look at that cool fountain": "Parker, the rules are....no walking on the ledge or getting in the water....so yes, you may crawl around it":
"And even if you follow all the rules, you might still fall in....":
Yep, Parker fell in THE fountain. He was following my rules but he turned from crawling to sitting but sat towards the fountain and tipped backwards. I had my camera in hand and my child in the water. I would NEVER try to save my camera before Parker but.... Thankfully Laura was standing right there and she helped me pull Parker out and save my camera. Parker was a little upset but managed to say "thanks" to Laura for helping him out of the water. After he calmed down a bit, I told him that I was sorry and that I made a mistake. I told him that sometimes even when we follow the rules, accidents do still happen. About 2 minutes after this picture was taken, he was off running around after his friends. Ahhhh....what an eventful morning (...I still have the afternoon to go!).

No comments:

Post a Comment