Monday, March 14, 2011

Ahhh, Monday!

Bryan left at 6am this morning in a long-sleeve dress shirt with a light jacket in his suitcase only to land in St. Louis with snow falling. We BOTH checked the weather last night and there was nothing about snow. I packed short-sleeve shirts for him for the rest of the week....burrr, he is gonna be cold! I am just glad they all got there safely.

Our morning started out with some playtime with friends at a new McDonald's in Allen with a toddler play area. Parker, however, wanted to go in the big kid play area. After a few minutes he managed to get all the way to the top and couldn't get down. So, I had to climb all the way up there and get him down. My "friends" thought this was funny....I was not laughing ;) We had lunch and now the boy is taking a nice quiet nap.

I don't have any pictures from today but I know that a blog post is not complete without pictures so:

Last Friday Parker was so proud of himself for stacking these spools. He kept saying, "cheese", which means he wants me to take a picture. I only had my cell phone close so pardon the bad quality picture. He's been working on stacking all three spools without them falling since Christmas. He's funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment