Friday, March 25, 2011

Baseball Playdate @ Brendan's

Today started very early for me....5:30am to be exact! I had an appointment with my rheumatologist at 7:30am and his office is in Dallas. So Bryan and Parker hung out for a few hours together this morning while I endured all the poking and prodding...blah!

Once I got home, we had a baseball playdate to get ready for. Here are Bryan and Parker all decked out in their Astros gear as Bryan is trying to explain to Parker that he should smile when someone is taking a picture:

As most of you know, Opening Day is around the corner and our friends Libby/Brendan are die-hard Rangers fans. They invited us over for some playtime and ballpark food (btw, I think we need to work with Parker on hitting a baseball...):


I think this is the cutest....all the friends eating and chatting it up:

We are home for a nap and later (if Parker wakes before 4pm) we are going to Patty/Caroline's house to play in the water. And after dinner we are going to see someone special....

No comments:

Post a Comment