Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Day Out with Thomas the Train in Grapevine

It was another early morning for us because we were scheduled to go ride Thomas the Train. It was cold and rainy outside and nobody wanted to get up. We got up and got moving and got to Grapevine early enough to enjoy some of the activities before we caught the train. I will say that Parker has NO idea who Thomas is but I thought he would love riding the train. We've had tickets for a couple months now and I thought maybe I could expose him to Thomas but I never did. Oh well, we still had fun!

We started at the petting zoo. I really do feel for the animals in there...they always look so scared so I made sure that Parker was very gentle while observing. And when we left, he made sure that he told ALL of them bye-bye and tried to give the bunny a hug (like got down close to the ground and put his ear on the bunny). It made all the adults laugh that were waiting in line to get in. His favorite though is always the "duck-duck": Then to the jump house:
My two boys sharing a corn dog at 9:30am:


And finally, Thomas arrived:


Parker was not that impressed with the train ride. You know he is on the go all the time so sitting for 25 minutes is not something he is into. I wonder if this is normal?!? Anyway, we all had a great time and made it home before it really got nasty. On the "choo-choo":



No comments:

Post a Comment