Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Million & One Things....

....to do today but.....

A very dear friend of mine is getting pregnant today. I know this is not proper grammar but I am not sure how else to say it. So, we have a couple stops to make and then we need to drop a care package off at her house. We were almost dressed and ready to walk out the door when Cheryl texted asking us to come over and play. It is raining outside and is a little chilly so I was not excited about getting in and out of the car with Parker.

So, we decided to play (and watch Elmo)..... .....for a couple hours and then it was time to go......
....so we could get lunch, a nap and then run our errands.


Please say a special prayer for my friend....there are several girls in my mommy group that have fertility (whether caused by the man or woman) problems and I have since learned that this can be a very emotional and painful process.

No comments:

Post a Comment