Friday, March 11, 2011

Ducking Around

It's beautiful again outside today! We started the morning with tumbling class and then met our friends at Bethany Lakes (Duck) Park, better known as Cruz and Jessica's park. I think this is the first time that Parker has been this close to ducks:

He loves ducks! I think he could have stayed at the pond and watched the ducks all day. I finally got him to venture over to the play area and he enjoyed some swinging with Luke:

BTW, the sunglasses are a huge hit (thanks Grandma) and he wore them the entire time.

This big boy loves to slide....by himself, either on his belly or on his bottom!

We had a great time soaking up the sun and seeing our friends. I think we are back in the swing of things now. I am looking forward to a nice weekend outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment