Saturday, March 12, 2011

Now THIS is What I Am Talking About!

This is what ALL Saturdays should be like!!!

We were up a little earlier than normal today but it was nice to get moving. We had breakfast, Bryan did some grass fertilizing, Parker and I did some painting with water (brings back memories of when I was little), we ALL took a morning nap, I had a mammogram (ok, this part wasn't good!), we had lunch at a new place, we shopped at Fry's, bought lots of new books from a bookstore that is going out of business, Parker took a short afternoon nap, we walked to the park for some playtime, Parker had dinner/bath/bedtime and now Bryan is grocery shopping for me. GREATNESS!

It was a bit windy outside today and Parker's eyes were draining but otherwise, he did good. I think I love this new medicine! He seems to be doing really good on it. So so thankful that he is feeling better.

Bryan is leaving again to go out of town until Thursday so we have a few other things to do tomorrow before he leaves and then we are going to do some playing. The last trip he took seemed to go by really fast. This time though I am already dreading it....I need to get in the right frame of mind. Honestly I am feeling a little over-worked ((::snicker::)) and in need of a vacation. This on the heels of us all being sick and indoors for two weeks. Sometimes you just need some time away. Anyway, that is my "Saturday-Night-Pity-Party" and I am glad you tuned in! Our week is filled with activities and new destinations so we will stay focused on the positive and try to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment