Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our First Archaeological Dig

HEHE! Can you see some dinosaur parts poking out? Cheryl and Luke invited us over this morning for an impromptu "dig" in the sand. I am not a fan of sand and today confirmed that I may need a little more time getting use to it. Bryan told me earlier that Parker probably loved playing in the dirt....SAND IS NOT DIRT! It gets everywhere and sticks to everything, including your lunch, drink, etc. Anyway, we had a great time and I know Parker enjoyed seeing/playing with Luke. He also loved the sand!


The weather today is just beautiful! After nap we are going to play at Patty and Caroline's and then we are having dinner with Paula and Ian. We've been so busy we haven't even noticed that Bryan is gone......NOT! We miss him!!! As Parker gets older, it's harder and harder on him because he doesn't understand where Daddy is. Last night at bedtime he cried, tears and all, for 15 minutes and kept saying "Daddy? Daddy? Daddy?", over and over again. Sad! When he woke this morning he asked for Daddy. I keep telling him that he is at work....I am not sure what else to tell him. When I asked him last night after dinner if he wanted to go play outside, he said "Daddy?" and pointed to the door :( Anyway, we can't wait for Bryan to get home but until then, we will carry on with our activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment