Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Weekend with Grandma

Since we couldn't go home to Angleton this past week, Grandma came to us. Parker still has a terrible cough but his spirits are high. We started this fun weekend with (or without the duck!) Parker taking his first bath in the big boy bathtub. He was a little hesitant at first but has grown to love all the room. Grandma brought a bubble maker and Parker loves the bu-bubbles that come out of it:


Saturday was very low key because of the icky weather so while Parker AND Bryan took a nice long nap, Mom and I sewed (I loooooove the sound of a sewing machine in a quiet house!!!), baked and chatted:


And later after dinner and while Mom was visiting with Meagan, I made a flower pin. Blackmon taught me back in December how to make these lovely little gems. I had fun making (and completing) my first one. The center yellow material is a piece from a napkin that was Memaw's (Bryan's Grandma). I am not one to mix colors but I think this flower turned out super cute:

No comments:

Post a Comment